– The school begins on Monday, July 3, and ends on Thursday, August 17, in sha Allah
– We are accepting students ages 5 to 13
– School hours are from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
– Qur’an, Hadith, Arabic and Sirah will be taught
– Tuition is $450 per child per summer, $675 for two siblings and $950 for three siblings (applies to brothers and sisters ONLY)
– A $50 non-refundable registration fee for each student paid at time of enrollment
– Dress code: Proper Islamic dress is required for both boys and girls. Girls must wear a navy jilbab and a white scarf and boys must wear navy pants (blue jeans allowed) and white shirts or T-shirts. No shorts allowed.
To register, use one of the options below: